[BlueOnyx:20254] IP adress change issue at BlueOnyx 5208R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Nov 15 05:46:51 -05 2016

Hello,

one of our customers have a BlueOnyx 5208R.
Now we have the following issue.
If the customer creates a website with a specific IP it is not possible to change the ip afterwards in general settings to another ip address because the following error occur:

The IP-Adress 1.2.3.153 cannot be used. Please use an other.

IP address allocation  in active but the range is from 1.2.3.152 to 1.2.3.155
And user admin is part of the users which are allowed to use the range.
If I disable ip address allocation the change is possible. I deleted the range and set it up again and activated ip address allocation again.
However after activating the error occurs again.

Is this an issue at the server or a general issue if I want to change an ip for a site if pi address allocation is active?

Best regards,
Dirk