[BlueOnyx:20274] Re: Dovecot version upgrade?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 17 13:39:11 -05 2016

Hi Neil,

> I would like to implement time expiration (eg older than 60d) of email
> trash/junk/ folders and see that Dovecot 2.2.20+ can do this really
> easily with a directive...
>
> However, 5207R seems to only be running 2.2.15 :(
>
> Any chance of an update? Or is there another way of doing expiration of
> old messages?

Dovecot upgrades are rarely trivial, as they have the weird habit of
changing the structure of config files a lot and also make some other
fairly drastic changes from an RPM packages point of view.

I'll look into it during the next few days and will see if I can roll up
a Dovecot 2.2.6 RPM for EL6 and EL7 versions of BlueOnyx.