[BlueOnyx:20280] CMU Migration of site

Richard Barker admin at probass.com
Mon Nov 21 13:21:08 -05 2016

We did a CMU Migration of a Joomla site which has an SSL Cert and OpenCart.
All went as planned thw Opencart part works fine the administrator area
of Joomla works
fine but we try to got to the site just gat a blank page the error log
show this:

www.mydome.com 1.1.1.9 - - [21/Nov/2016:12:13:27 -0600] "GET / HTTP/1.1"
500 - "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/49.0"

In the admin of Joomla try to turn on or off https get this error:

Warning
HTTPS has not been enabled as it is not available on this server.

SSL is enable on the server and the site

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

RC
--

/*Richard C. Barker Sr.
CEO & President
1-813-873-8942
ProBass Networks Inc. */
www.probassnetworks.net <http://www.probassnetworks.net>
www.probass.net <http://www.probass.net>
DISCLAIMER : -
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.