[BlueOnyx:20290] Re: Cannot Delete Site

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 23 01:59:53 -05 2016

Hi Richard,

> Nov 18 10:33:52 mjr kernel: VFS: Quota for id 685 referenced but not
> present.
>
> Nov 18 10:33:52 mjr kernel: VFS: Can't read quota structure for id 685.
>
> Nov 18 10:33:52 mjr cced(smd)[56541]: handler
> handlers/base/disk/clear_quota.pl
> failed

There is the problem. CODB Object 686 is probably a "User" Object. All
Users usually do have a Disk quota set. This user hasn't. And when the
User is then being deleted, the handler that clears the quota fails, as
that User doesn't have a quota.

As a work around try this:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl
/usr/sbin/swatch

Then go to "Disk Usage" in the GUI and check the disk quota for the
Vsite and all it's Users. All should have a disk quota set. If so, try
to delete the Vsite again and it ought to work.

If it doesn't, then please file a support request via the GUI and tick
the checkbox to submit the login details so that I can login and fix it.