[BlueOnyx:20299] Re: Importing Secondary DNS

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 05:15:20 -05 2016

Hi Colin

I am migrating servers and need to import secondary DNS records. I have tried to run dns-import-slavezones.pl but it is states:

Could not open slaves.txt. No such file or directory at /usr/sausalito/sbin/dns-import-slavezones.pl line 17, <GEN0> line 2.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

You have exported the slaves as per the instructions for CMU migrations on the Blueonyx website haven’t you?

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=cmu-migrations

Check you have the /home/export/extra/slaves.txt file (it will look in that folder).

Regards

Colin

That will teach me not to search for the answer more comprehensively! Thanks very much!