[BlueOnyx:20304] Re: New Feature for 5207R/5208R/5209R: Shellinabox

Richard Barker admin at probass.com
Sat Nov 26 18:42:51 -05 2016

I have tried to use it on my master & slave node all my vps's and my
standalone and have yet to get it to work.

All is correct

- "Shellinabox" must be enabled under "Network Services" / "Shell".
- User must be able to login to the GUI
- User must have shell access enabled
- User accesses "Programs" / "Console Login" from within the GUI.

Get this
This GUI page allows you to login to the console of this server. For
that it doesn't use SSH, but a true console connection through
'Shellinabox'.

Access to 'Shellinabox' is only granted if the service is accessed via
the GUI by an authenticated user which has shell access enabled.

--

/*Richard C. Barker Sr.
CEO & President
1-813-873-8942
ProBass Networks Inc. */
www.probassnetworks.net <http://www.probassnetworks.net>
www.probass.net <http://www.probass.net>
DISCLAIMER : -
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.