[BlueOnyx:20310] Roundcube Alias

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 09:14:13 -05 2016

This is really not terribly important but it is bugging me and I was hoping someone could point out what I am doing wrong.

We use the Solarspeed Roundcube webapp on all our servers.
We have one client who asked if we could set up an alias so that their users could use either domain.com/roundcube or domain.com/mail to check their mail.
'course you can says I ...

So I edited the site1.include as follows:

# /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site1.include
# user customizations can be added here.

Alias /mail /roundcube

## start-roundcubemail
<Directory /home/.sites/28/site1/web/roundcube/>
  AllowOverride Options All
</Directory>

## stop-roundcubemail

And I get an error: AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /roundcube

Any guidance gratefully received.

5209R with Apache/2.4.6

Thanks

Colin