[BlueOnyx:20199] Re: HTTPD not starting

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Wed Oct 26 18:35:50 -05 2016

Hi Michael

In "Software Updates" / "Third Party Software" (/swupdate/newSoftware) I
only find WHAM modules, but not Mod PHP

When I check in "Installed Software" I find Mod PHP  7.0.12-1
 Solarspeed.net  PHP-7.0.12-1 for BlueOnyx. CLI resides in
/home/solarspeed/php/bin/php

I pressed already several times on the uninstall icon, but it continues to
be listed there.

The command line prompts return the following messages:
# php --version
PHP 5.3.3 (cli) (built: Aug 11 2016 17:13:57)

# /sbin/service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 1012 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 6 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp5.so into server:
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp5.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory
                                                           [FAILED]

When I check "Software Update Settings" Mod PHP is in the Auto Update
Packages (daily query schedule)

I'm at a loss how I can get my box to install PHP  7.0.12-1

Looking forward to your advice.

Best regards
Felix