[BlueOnyx:20857] Vacation message 5108R problem

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Mon Apr 10 06:05:55 -05 2017

Hi Micheal

I noted that the vacation message doens’t work as it should, the problem is with the start date (day) field.

When setting the startdate to for example 10 April 2017 at 07:00  it doesn’t trigger the automated reply until the next day.

To get it to work our users need to set the day field to one day before even setting it to start  10 april 2017 at 00:01 AM doesn’t send any reply out that same day.

If set to 09 april 2017 11:59 pm it does work. This causes major confusion and I wonder if there would be a quick fix.

Thanks and best regards

Janwillem