[BlueOnyx:20859] server issue due to automatic install

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 03:52:07 -05 2017

Morning

for some reason, both our  server 5209r  decided to AUTOMATICALLY install all software and updates last night on both serves.

This is a disaster as it installed dfix and dfix AND PHP 7 we cannot use PHP 7 hence why we never installed it

Now serves not reachable after removing dfix and also it will not remove php 7 just get to error screen now both servers are done.

This is really urgent, so would appreciate some help, top get servers back on line, and remove php 7 / DFIX

Also what happened last night to make our server auto install everything

Thanks

Richard
Richard Owen
[cid:image001.png at 01CE1670.45A48080]Pelican Helpdesk
Mob:   07706 368792
Tel:    0330 2232517
Tel:    0800 1337017
Email: richard at pelicanit.co.uk<mailto:richard at pelicanit.co.uk>