[BlueOnyx:20873] Re: server issue due to automatic install PHP 7

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 13:42:48 -05 2017

As I see the list is now back  up and running,

It's been a stressful day, still our  5208r  servers are down, now for  for over 10 hours,

Can anyone please help in how we can manually remove php 7 and get 5.5 back,  PHP 7 wont remove from GUI, we get page cannot be displayed, and not its corrupted.

Virtbiz and I have been working on these most of day, and last resort is a massive CMU of each server and restore to new servers.

Any ideas would really help.
This all started since last YUM update which then auto installed all the software e/ updates from the store.

Thanks and regards
Richard

Richard Owen
[cid:image001.png at 01CE1670.45A48080]Pelican Helpdesk
Mob:   07706 368792
Tel:    0330 2232517
Tel:    0800 1337017
Email: richard at pelicanit.co.uk<mailto:richard at pelicanit.co.uk>