[BlueOnyx:20900] Re: 5208R problem with System Settings -> TCP/IP

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Apr 11 11:53:30 -05 2017

Hi,

> I have full updated a 5108 box, now when in the admin gui I go to System
> Settings -> TCP/IP I have this error:
>
>  Fatal error: Class 'RawHTML' not found in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/HtmlComponentFactory.php
> on line 639

I haven't seen that one before and after examining the code I think it
might be possible that your 5208R might be missing a file related to the
GUI.

Can you please file a support request with login details?

You can do so in the GUI interface under "Software Updates" / "Support
Request". Fill out the form and tick the checkbox under "Allow Access"
and then click on "Save".

As soon as I get that information I'll take a look at it.