[BlueOnyx:20903] Re: PHP Error when trying to enable shellinabox

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 13:13:25 -05 2017

Hi Michael,

On 11/04/2017, 18:11, "Blueonyx on behalf of Michael Stauber" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:

    Hi Colin,

    > When I try and enable shellinanbox on 5208R:
    >
    > A PHP Error was encountered
    > Severity: Notice
    > Message: Undefined index: allowed_ssh_countries
    > Filename: shell.System/30_GeoIPSSH.php
    > Line Number: 108

    Can you please check under "Software Updates" / "Installed Software")
    which version of APF you have installed? It should report v6.0.0-3.

It does report 6.0.0.3

    I think you might have an older version as the line number of the
    variable name doesn't match what I have in SVN for the latest code.

Kind regards

Colin