[BlueOnyx:20914] PHP error ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read()

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 06:28:35 -05 2017

Hi

On our 5208r server,  We had some issues with PHP version and due to yum update early this week, , php 7 was removed and we went  back to php 5.5 which was the correct version.
However now we get the following error when trying to upgrade an xcart web site

The timeout specified has expired: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed, referer: http://www.???????.com/admin.php?target=upgrade&action=pre_upgrade_hooks&xcart_form_id=j988CJtTSqWpvJw39JWJrkjg5uRlzCtT

We have set php.ini  to
default_socket_timeout  600
max_input_time  and execution to 900

also, increased http timeout to 300

but still get  "ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed"

Has anyone got any way round this

Thanks, and regards
Richard