[BlueOnyx:20934] curl_init error when logging in to 5208R GUI

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Thu Apr 20 13:41:07 -05 2017

One 5208R VPS is returning the following error when logging in:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/helpers/blueonyx_helper.php on
line 552

We are still logged in, as I can change the URL in the address bar to
get to some of the pages in the GUI, but not others. Can't get to some
of the pages in software updates, but can get to various network
services pages by copying URL's from other VPS's that don't exhibit this
problem.

Fully yummed VPS. I don't know when this started as I haven't been in
that GUI for a few days, but it got the gigantic yum update a few days
ago.

-jim