[BlueOnyx:20942] Re: OpenSSH and PCI on 5208R

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Apr 21 17:14:13 -05 2017

Even better, the new OpenVPN package availability is quite timely. I have not yet tried this, but it should be possible to use the new OpenVPN package, and lock down SSH from all sources except for the OpenVPN source IP’s… Possibly even going further and locking down 81, 444, ftp, and a few more. That should make it easier to pass a network based PCI scan. Port is not open = pass :)

GK