[BlueOnyx:20975] Missing Certificate Authorities in sendmail - R5209

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Apr 28 02:56:55 -05 2017

Hello Michael,

I did add a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate for the server (for GUI, dovecot and sendmail). I also did add the Comodo Certificate Authority (CA) over the GUI (Manage Certificate Authorities).
For dovecot the CA was placed in /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/ca.pem -> good
But the CA was not added to /usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt (and was not present). I had to add it manually.

Can you please also add that custom CAs for the server will also be added in the /usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt file?

Thank you and best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel