[BlueOnyx:20982] Re: orange star: Support / Maintenance has expired

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Apr 29 10:27:00 -05 2017

On 4/29/2017 4:23 AM, "Meaulnes Legler"@MailList wrote:
> hello
>
> on a fresh 5209R, the Active Monitor star turned to orange and displays
> «Support / Maintenance has expired»
>
> do one need a support contract and from where?

I am guessing that you have installed a package from the BlueOnyx shop?
Active Monitor will report when the updates for a given package expires.
  So if you bought, for instance, PHP and did not buy the updates,
Active Monitor will report that as being expired.

If that is bothersome, monitoring for Software Updates can be disabled.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services