[BlueOnyx:20985] Re: ERROR

"Meaulnes Legler"@MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Sun Apr 30 03:48:31 -05 2017

On 30.04.17 03:02, Richard Barker wrote:

> Get this error when going to Software updates on All VPS's and stand alone's
>
> *This page would usually display the newsfeed about updates and other important anouncements from the www.blueonyx.it website. However, your server apparently cannot resolve the domain name www.blueonyx.it , or access to that domain is currently not possible for other reasons. This has no impact on the functionality of this server, although you also may be unable to get YUM updates as long as this problem persists.*
>
> *RC*

as mentioned in the previous mail [BlueOnyx:20983], got this same ERROR, too...

also (maybe not related), I get since last night every 15min an e-mail from root:

Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.

Summary of changes:

*
  -

and another e-mail from Anacron job 'cron daily'

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

BDB0689 /var/lib/webalizer/dns_cache.db page 85 is on free list with type 13
BDB0061 PANIC: Invalid argument
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
BDB0060 PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
... 247'306 lines ...

what's going on?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler