[BlueOnyx:21239] Re: Blueonyx 5209R - no 1 letter email aliases possibe?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Aug 2 10:23:38 -05 2017

Hello,

ok, but on 5106R it was possible and I have a customer who is migrating from 5106R to 5209R in these days and he is complaining that 1-charcter email addresses are no longer possible.
If there are good reasons I will explain to him. But if it is only a "it might be a problem" the customer should decide himself if he want to use 1-charcter email addresses or not (just my two cents).

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel