[BlueOnyx:21257] Re: block spam from .faith domains

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Wed Aug 16 05:55:01 -05 2017

On 15.08.17 20:33, Michael Stauber wrote:
> See "Network Services" / "AV-SPAM" / "SpamAssassin" in the field "Blacklist From".
the point is that SpamAssassin just tags and does not block the mails. They still get into the inbox and clutter the junk folder with ***SPAM*** tagged e-mails instead of being blocked right away... And since I still want to be able to browse thru the junk folder for eventual valid messages, it's more cumbersome.

> might still trigger on it if you use "Blacklist From", but overall it might be better to block based on other indicators.

what other indicators?

artcdr.faith
babelism.faith
bardelye.faith
bodppm.faith
essiechewy.faith
evens.faith
gmtgmc.faith
gyesculch.faith
husam.faith
lithoe.faith
loessial.faith
matmikan.faith
oocyte.faith
peake.faith
pernth.faith
phyleiago.faith
potos.faith
ridkep.faith
rivked.faith
shalltier.faith
thole.faith
wakedivvy.faith
zenithal.faith

it would be cool if one could use wildcards here too...

Thank you and best regards
Meaulnes