[BlueOnyx:21302] Re: LetsEncrypt error on 5208R admserv

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Aug 28 12:16:32 -05 2017

Hi Michael,

On 8/28/2017 10:25 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Perhaps there is something wrong with the A Record of
> "server.domain.com" or maybe there is some modification to Apache in
> place (RewriteRule, change of paths or other) that either moves the
> access request to another DocumentRoot than the expected /var/www/html/.

I don't believe there is a DNS problem.   I have checked that both
hostnames resolve to the same IP.

I put a test file in /var/www/html and when I called for it via browser,
I was redirected to the www site, so there's a redirect of some sort
that isn't right.

Since nothing odd was found within /var/www/html (ie: .htaccess or
redirect other than the stock) I'll start the process of looking at all
the httpd configs.  So far I'm just not seeing it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services