[BlueOnyx:21320] Re: SPF, DKIM & DMARC

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Thu Aug 31 10:51:16 -05 2017

Thanks for the quick reply.

I can assure you there are a lot of "domain owners" that don't
understand this. I'd say the vast majority. That you only get one
complaint a month says something...

The question is how to implement, especially the 1024 bit RSA key. I can
find documentation on how to do this with cpanel but not with BlueOnyx.
Have I missed something obvious?