[BlueOnyx:21575] Question IMAP migration maildir/mbox - suggestions?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Dec 13 03:03:51 -05 2017

Hello,

we have to migrate several IMAP accounts from an different server.
I want to use the IMAP Sync function in Blueonyx which is general a cool function. But with several accounts we have the problem that they have a maildir structure (one folder can contain both subfolders and mails) and dovecot in blueonyx is configured with mbox so a folder can be a mailforder _or_ a folder for subfolders.

Is there any migration path to work around?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel