[BlueOnyx:21598] Re: Question IMAP migration maildir/mbox - suggestions?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Dec 22 04:20:15 -05 2017

Hello Larry,

thank you for the hint. It seems to be working very well.

Question to Michael:
Could this be in your eyes a good general new setting for all _new_ installations?
Of course not for existing servers because after the change mails in the mbox format are no longer accessible on the server, even they are still there.

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel