[BlueOnyx:21608] php settings no save button at user part of BO

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Thu Dec 28 15:09:19 -05 2017

Hi all,

One of my VSite customers (who has a siteadmin account) ask me to increase the max upload size settings of PHP at his site, because he couldn't do that by himself.

I took an look and he was right. As an server admin I can change the PHP resource settings for a vsite and hit the save button afterward. When I login as an siteadmin I can change the resource settings, but there is no save button to put them through.

Is this done by purpose (so view only) or is it also possible for an siteadmin to change also some (or all) PHP resource settings? If so, which settings I have to change within the panel to make that work?

Kind regards,

PESJA