[BlueOnyx:20628] Re: lost email server aliasses

Tue Feb 7 10:09:07 -05 2017

Yes but that does not what it must do for me
It takes the emailaias of and on
But hey arnt present anymore

I did a dirty fix.
No sieds was added after the upgrade
So I stopd cced
Take the .mailaliasses files from the backup
Put it back on the server
Started cced
And then running
/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_web-and-email-server-aliasses.pl
Just to be shure

No relay denied after that (till now)