[BlueOnyx:20450] Re: Netdata Issues

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Jan 4 05:11:42 -05 2017

Michael,

I also did notice that netdata do not start connect after a complete reboot of the server.
And in my mind a manual stop/start should bot be the solution.
Maybe it is started too early. Can you maybe try to set the start of netdata at the end of the other processes?

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel