[BlueOnyx:20456] Re: Can't Log In.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 4 17:50:49 -05 2017

Hello,

> Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
> Filename: libraries/ServerScriptHelper.php
> Line Number: 958
>
> I then began searching online for a solution and came across this post by
> yourself
>
> http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2016-March/056471.html

I just looked at the code again and the routines it references in that
loop. If the outlined fix didn't solve the issue, then there is
something else fundamentally wrong.

Upon login that routine either accesses the Capability cache (if
present) to see what ACL's apply to the logged in user, or it will
rebuild the cache and determine the applicable ACL's from there.

I don't have a good answer what might be causing it in your case. Can
you send me the SSH login details offlist so that I can take a look and
fix it for you?