[BlueOnyx:20463] Re: Letsencrypt - chasing shadows!

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 09:47:15 -05 2017

Hmmm - strange one.

I have installed an LE cert for one of the vsites but it is picking up a cert for a different vsite!
I have decoded the certificate in the /home/sites/vsite/certs and it is correct.
I have checked the /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/vsite file and that points to the correct folder.

The certificate being presented is one for another vsite on the same VPS which I was experimenting with earlier from the CLI so that may be the reason? :)

Can't see how, but is anybody able to help?

Thanks

Colin