[BlueOnyx:20477] Re: 5106R: EOL 31th March 2017

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jan 6 17:20:27 -05 2017

Hi Alan,

On 1/6/2017 4:08 PM, Alan Kline wrote:
> Hi, Chris...
>
> My box is still 5106R (although I think my monthly statements say 5108),
> so I guess it would be a good idea to start making plans to migrate.
>
> Please let me know!

No problem.  I'll contact you offlist and get things settled.

I think we took 5106R out of the billing system a few years ago,
actually, so it probably just defaulted to the next nearest BlueOnyx
offering on the listing.   So long as there's a BlueOnyx product on your
dedicated or VPS, you get monthly discount, so it's good that stuck with
the account!  :)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services