[BlueOnyx:20482] Re: MySQL Import

abuse at sithost.ca abuse at sithost.ca
Mon Jan 9 16:49:08 -05 2017

From: Sean Chiarot
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 3:48 PM
To: 'BlueOnyx General Mailing List' <blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it>
Subject: RE: [BlueOnyx:20481] MySQL Import

You can use SSH Richard.

Upload the file, then import using this

mysql -u your_user -p your_database < dump_file.sql

So for example, if I upload my sql file to /home/sqlfiles

The username on the DB is "SQLUSR", Password of "123456" & the Database name
is "SQLFILES"

Cd /home/sqlfiles

mysql -u SQLUSR -p SQLFILES <sqlfiles.sql

-hitting enter SHOULD prompt for a password. enter it and hit enter again-

Or if your not much for SSH, just increase phpMyAdmin's limits.

Modify php.ini and that should allow you to upload :)