[BlueOnyx:20493] 5207R/5208R/5209R: base-ssl updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jan 10 13:15:03 -05 2017

Hi all,

I've just published an updated base-ssl which fixes two problems:

1.) The URL parameters sometimes got confused when you modified the
AdmServ SSL certificate.

2.) Under certain conditions a CCEd restart would replace a 'real' SSL
certificate of AdmServ with a self signed cert.

I never could replicate this problem on my own servers, but thanks to
the help of Chris I managed to identify the cause and conditions under
which this might happen and built a fix for this. Net result is: CCEd
will never replace a 'real' SSL certificate for AdmServ on it's own.
Unless you tell it to do so via the GUI.