[BlueOnyx:20515] Re: GUI Admserv not starting

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jan 14 22:57:17 -05 2017

Hi Michael.

> AH02217: ssl_stapling_init_cert: Can't retrieve issuer certificate!
>
> AH02235: Unable to configure server certificate for stapling
>
> AH01909: RSA certificate configured for iwc.intlwindow.com:443 does
> NOT include an ID which matches the server name

There seems to be something fubar'ed with the SSL certificate you've got
installed for AdmServ.

To get this sorted: Move the contents of /etc/admserv/certs/ to a safe
place so that /etc/admserv/certs/ is empty. Then restart CCEd:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

That will force a constructor run, which will notice that AdmServ no
longer has an SSL certificate and it will throw in a fresh self signed
cert for it.

With the new self signed cert in place AdmServ should then start just fine.

Once that's done, you can try again to install or import whatever real
cert you previously had in place. But to be honest? For AdmServ I'd just
say f.... it and install a Let's Encrypt cert. For that purpose it's
good enough.