[BlueOnyx:20539] Re: Smart Host *** fixed ***

neal pressman blueonyx at naitram.net
Tue Jan 17 14:13:40 -05 2017

thats all i can ask.

i guess i should have also asked about telling sendmail to listen on
alternate interfaces as well.

my other BO system has the following manually added

O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp, Name=MTA
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=587, Name=MTA
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=465, Name=MTA

in both cases i have backup copies of my configs and after an update i
have to redo my changes.