[BlueOnyx:20550] Can't rename vsite on 5209R

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Jan 18 10:51:18 -05 2017

5209R error.

I am trying to change the domain name portion of a vsite Host and Domain
Name and it's giving me the error:

"Sorry, the email alias, , is already in use on this system. Please choose another.
The operation failed. Unable to update the email information for the users who belong to this
site."

In the /var/log/mesages it looks ok up to this failure:

 cced(smd)[10159]: handler handlers/base/email/validate_alias.pl failed
 cced(smd)[10159]: client 6:handlers/base/vsite/aliases.pl: SET failed
 cced(smd)[10159]: handler handlers/base/vsite/aliases.pl failed
 cced(smd)[10159]: client 6:[49:7213]: SET failed

In previous BX versions I could rename vsites without error.

The error message doesn't really tell me where to look, ie. which alias is
bothering it.

- Ernie.