[BlueOnyx:20569] Re: MariaDB problem with 127.0.0.1

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:05:41 -05 2017

Michael Wrote:
> # Auto-generated hostname. Please do not remove this comment.

I do not see that line at all. Here is my /etc/hosts

# /etc/hosts
# Auto-generated file. Please put your customizations at the very end.

# Entries for localhost and primary IP address:
127.0.0.1                       localhost.localdomain           localhost
xxx.xxx.xxx.26                   sm.ciic.com                     sm

# Entries for all other IP addresses bound to this server:
xxx.xxx.xxx.28                   sm.ciic.com                     sm
xxx.xxx.xxx.27                   sm.ciic.com                     sm

# Entries for all Vsites on IP addresses of this server:
(I removed all the viste entries for this email)

::1                             localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1                         ip6-allnodes
ff02::2                         ip6-allrouters

# END of auto-generated code. Customize beneath this line.