[BlueOnyx:20603] Re: BlueOnyx 5209R: PHP and MariaDB changes and updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jan 26 20:20:30 -05 2017

Hi all,

> Shop PHP packages:
> ===================
>
> I'm currently rebuilding the latest version of all PHP branches for
> 5209R to make use of MySQL-nd as well.

That's finished by now and the rebuild (or new) PHP PKGs for 5209R will
be available in the shop in a moment:

- PHP-7.1.1
- PHP-7.0.15
- PHP-5.6.30
- PHP-5.5.38
- PHP-5.4.45

Please note:

This is the first release of a PHP-7.1 PKG for BlueOnyx 5209R. I have
tested it and it seems to work fine. I already had provisions for
PHP-7.1 in the GUI.

However: Not all applications might already be PHP-7.1 ready. Also
neither IonCube nor PDF-Support are (yet) present, as the respective
third party libraries for that from upstream are not yet PHP-7.1 ready.