[BlueOnyx:21156] Re: Dovecot Error: sync: User has no mail_replica in userdb

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 3 15:06:57 -05 2017

Hi Colin,

> We are seeing this for pretty much all out users in the maillog:
>
> Error: sync: User has no mail_replica in userdb
>
> Has this anything to do with the recent Dovecot upgrade and what can I do to fix it?
I have not seen or heard anything about that yet. But it sure is related
to that update. Could you please try this? Edit
/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-master.conf and change ...

#process_min_avail = 0

... to this ...

process_min_avail = 1

.... and restart Dovecot?

/sbin/service dovecot restart

See if that makes a difference and let us know.