[BlueOnyx:21187] Re: php 7.0 user

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Jul 17 18:49:43 -05 2017

Hi Michael,
I tried /usr/sausalito/sbin/phptoggle.pl -all and it didn't help

I have tried all the other php settings, only FPM/FastCGI seemed to change
the Server API setting shown by phpinfo, I would leave it on that but you
said it breaks the .htaccess which is important.

All the PHP options show Server API 	Apache 2.0 Handler

Also if I try an flick the site back to PHP 5.4.16 it stays on 7.0.20
If I select FPM/FastCGI it goes back to PHP 5.4.16 if I then select suPHP it
jumps back to PHP 7.0.20.

Something is really messed up which I don't understand. It's a fresh install
of 5209R  with the soloarspeed php package, and a vsite
imported from a 5107R server using cmuImport

- Ernie.

> Hi Ernie,
>
> > When I do the phpinfo as you suggested, I get
> > Server API 	Apache 2.0 Handler
> >
> > So it looks like the Server API is not getting
> > set to CGI/FastCGI on the php7.0 machine.
>
> Switch it to some other implementation of PHP, save the changes and then
> switch it to suPHP or whatever you actually want to use. That should
> shake it loose.
>
> You could also try this from the shell:
>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/phptoggle.pl -all
>
> That will walk through all Vsites, will turn their PHP off and then will
> reactivate the previously chosen implementation of PHP again.
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

"I Ping therefore I am."