[BlueOnyx:21202] Re: php 7.0 user

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jul 18 12:21:46 -05 2017

Hi Michael,
I wanted to get a quick clarification on something that you mentioned:

On 7/16/2017 11:43 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Other than that: If this is a 5209R you could also use PHP-FPM, which
> also runs PHP as the desired siteAdmin and has a better performance than
> suPHP. However: PHP-FPM will ignore any .htaccess that you might have
> for your Vsite.

Did you perhaps mean that PHP-FPM will ignore the php.ini file?
Because I believe that the .htaccess remains intact and usable under any
of BlueOnyx PHP implementation that I've tried.  Perhaps I've missed
something massive?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services