[BlueOnyx:21224] Re: FTP login defaultroot wrong path

Jochen Demmer jdemmer at relaix.net
Mon Jul 31 09:24:18 -05 2017

Hi Chris,

thanks for your response.
To me it's not really important if it's default or not. It's just
annoying that we have to explicitly remind our customers to change the
directory. Even with this hint some people fail at finding the correct
directory.

Maybe it's possible to opt out of this behaviour so you can leave the
default as is but give a switch per user so that they land into the
directory I'm wishing for.
Thank you very much.

Jochen

--