[BlueOnyx:21073] Re: Dovecot (IMAP) problems

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sat Jun 3 06:55:07 -05 2017

Hi Michael!

I uninstalled Dfix and replaced it with Dfix2. Ran all night with no
error messages! You are a genius!

A new dovecot sounds GREAT! My head is currently hurting from reading
the configs. The only change I made that has stayed is dovecot.conf
where I added the public IP of the router where most of the users
connect to login_trusted_networks. It seemed to delay the restarts a
bit. If this is a valid setting it might be useful to add the entries
from Server manager, Login Manager, Whitelist to this configuration
value, or not...

THANK YOU!