[BlueOnyx:21119] Re: New vSite Mail Issues

Philip Hamer phil at hamer.cx
Fri Jun 16 16:47:29 -05 2017

Ok thanks.
I finally got the actual user name to work perfectly so it's only the aliases that are causing me problems.

/var/log/maillog just says "User does not exist".

I have had to head to Spain for the weekend on business so when I get back to the office on Monday I'll take on board everything and have another go.

I'll post some actual output from the mail log.
This only affects 2 vsites created within the GUI since the fresh install. Everything that came over via the migration tool works fine. I added an email alias to an existing site worked straight off. I know deep down it will probably be something funny in the DNS side of things it's just finding it.

Thanks again people enjoy the weekend.