[BlueOnyx:21120] What to do?

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sun Jun 18 05:32:34 -05 2017

Everything looks normal but I can't connect.

I was adding vsites to a 5208R machine running on a ESXi 5.1 and all of
a sudden I could not connect. No vsites, no web GUI login, no SSH, no
pings returned.

Other machines on the ESXi 5.1 box work fine. If I connect using vSphere
client I can open a console to the 5208R machine, log in and all looks
normal. Plenty of disk space, memory and low CPU load. I can ping
domains on the Internet so there is network connectivity.

I have restarted the 5208R machine from console and everything looks normal.

Any ideas on what to do?