[BlueOnyx:21122] Re: What to do?

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sun Jun 18 09:33:22 -05 2017

Thank you so much for your reply!

Typing the IP address in a web browser results in a "The connection has
timed out" error.

This is a existing install that worked normally.

Just moments ago I had a thought and tried connecting from a different
IP address. Apparently I have blocked myself. However clicking
Security/Failed Logins/Reset all host blocks and then Save has no effect
and neither does adding my IP address to Security/Login Manager/Whitelist.

So while things are not as dire as I imagined before I had to get 4
hours of sleep I can't figure out how to unblock myself.