[BlueOnyx:21146] Re: WordPress 4.8 german: No isntall/save option

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 29 12:47:42 -05 2017

Hi Lars,

> on 5208R there is no "save" or "install" option when i try to install
> Wordpress-german in any vsite. (see attached screenshot)

I just checked it out and can confirm the problem. The "Save" button
wasn't shown because the PKG failed the license check due to a snafu on
our end.

I just uploaded a fixed PKG with Wordpress-German v4.8. It should appear
a bit later today on NewLinQ. Please install that one and see if it
works for you.

Many thanks for reporting the problem!