[BlueOnyx:21154] Re: SetEnvIf not allowed

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Fri Jun 30 20:41:27 -05 2017

Unchecked and rechecked options, and now things seem to be working again ...

It's not my night, more troubles ... now sites are going where they are
supposed to.... ie, sub1.domain.com goes to www.domain.com (and they are
configured as separate accounts.)

I'm sure I'll find it, but if you want to jump in, go ahead.

> Don Teague <mailto:blueonyx at donteague.com>
> Friday, June 30, 2017 17:51
> /home/.sites/###/site#/web/.htaccess: SetEnvIf not allowed here
>
> BO 5208R. One simple change in Network Services -> Web and then save
> has now caused the above error message.
>
> The other 5208R has the same config, but I can't figure out where things
> went wrong.
>
> Ideas?

Don Teague
donteague.com