[BlueOnyx:20741] Solarspeed PHP

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 08:52:09 -05 2017

Quick question - can't find an answer on the solarspeed website.

Just invested some money and purchased some updated versions of the solarspeed PHP package.
According to Michael's blurb I should now be able to select different versions of php for each vsite on the same server but I cannot see how to do this via the GFUI.
I could hack around using the CLI but felt certain it would be available in the GUI.

5209R fully patched.

I figure it must be in there somewhere but darned if I can find it! :)

Colin