[BlueOnyx:20758] Server Time

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Thu Mar 2 05:23:04 -05 2017

Hi all,

My server time is not accurately represented in Server>System>Time. I have
set the time via the command line using:

	date -s "2 MAR 2017 10:13:00"

This has set the time correctly, and scripts that rely on it now report the
correct time, however the page in admin reports 5:13 AM despite TimeZone
being set to (GMT +0.00) Greenwich Mean Time. If I set time via the panel,
the system time is out and scripts report approx. 3PM.

I have set date.timezone = "Europe/London" in /etc/php.ini (and it's set as
"UTC" in /etc/admserv/php.ini) and restarted httpd but it makes no
difference. I usually have pool.ntp.org set as the NTP Server Address as
well, which doesn't change anything.

Any ideas?

DD